Hello and welcome.
I am Agnes Bosanquet, an Australian academic (among other things). My field is higher education, with a focus on critical university studies and changing academic work and identities. This blog chronicles my experiences in academia, alongside reflections on the experience of raising a child with a chronic illness, and reading feminist dystopian fiction. Here is where to start:
- Two years on – on the second anniversary of this blog
- A year in first lines – a summary post after one year
- Why slow? – on things that matter more than work
- Slow privilege – sometimes slow sucks
- Why go to the ant? – an explanatory note