I’m Agnes Bosanquet. As an academic, my field is higher education, with a focus on critical university studies and changing academic work and identities.
My recent (online) work includes:
I have been a guest on:
- Beyond the Lectern: What is the curriculum anyway? with Jason Lodge and Mollie Dollinger
- Resourceful HDR: The slow academic with Sally Purcell
I co-present with Cathy Rytmeister a module on the Politics of Australian Higher Education in the Contemporary Approaches to University Teaching MOOC
Readers of this blog may be interested in the following works:
- ‘Homeliness meant having the fucking vacuum cleaner out’: the gendered labour of maintaining conference communities (with James Burford and Jan Smith)
- Redefining Early Career in Academia: A collective narrative approach (with Alana Mailey, Kelly Mathews and Jason Lodge)
- Motherhood and Academia: A story of bodily fluids and going with the flow
- A Career in Activism: A reflective narrative of university governance and unionism (with Cathy Rytmeister)
A full list of my publications is here.
For author copies of my journal articles or book chapters, make a request via Researchgate
To share links or join a conversation: Twitter @AgnesBosanquet
With questions or requests: email agnesbosanquet [at] theslowacademic.com